I‘ve decided the only way to go viral is to get a cat to use state_machine. I’m just having a hard time getting past that whole “cats can’t program” thing… so blogging it is! Last week, state_machine 0.9.0 was tagged after a month’s worth of active development. This is a major milestone that I’m really [...]
PluginAWeek is an open source portfolio of Ruby/Rails extensions dreamed up by Aaron Pfeifer (obrie). Enjoy!
- [state_machine] Update to latest version of appraisal, renaming gemfiles according to…
- [state_machine] Fix missing dependency require in EventCollection
- [state_machine] Raise InvalidContext error when the current state does not define a s…
- [state_machine] Update State tests to only validate usage of super in state-driven be…
- [state_machine] Fix target state being indeterminate for transitions that use blacklists