Fast and furious. That’s how development’s been on state_machine over the last month (and is also what happens to sequels when you run out of bad ideas). Yesterday, 0.7 was officially added to the state_machine family of releases. With this release comes better integrations, easier access to more state information, and the all new and [...]
PluginAWeek is an open source portfolio of Ruby/Rails extensions dreamed up by Aaron Pfeifer (obrie). Enjoy!
- [state_machine] Update to latest version of appraisal, renaming gemfiles according to…
- [state_machine] Fix missing dependency require in EventCollection
- [state_machine] Raise InvalidContext error when the current state does not define a s…
- [state_machine] Update State tests to only validate usage of super in state-driven be…
- [state_machine] Fix target state being indeterminate for transitions that use blacklists