Today I’m proud to announce that state_machine 1.0 has been officially released. This release marks the end of a long journey to build a library that brings the simplicity and power of state machines to Ruby and its major ORM frameworks. In case you missed it, we’re celebrating the release tonight at the Asgard Irish [...]
PluginAWeek is an open source portfolio of Ruby/Rails extensions dreamed up by Aaron Pfeifer (obrie). Enjoy!
- [state_machine] Update to latest version of appraisal, renaming gemfiles according to…
- [state_machine] Fix missing dependency require in EventCollection
- [state_machine] Raise InvalidContext error when the current state does not define a s…
- [state_machine] Update State tests to only validate usage of super in state-driven be…
- [state_machine] Fix target state being indeterminate for transitions that use blacklists