If you had asked me 6 months ago when the next release of state_machine was going to be, Pi Day 2010 would probably not have been my first guess. If it had been, I probably would have asked you to admit me into a hospital so I could be treated for delirium. Then again, what [...]
PluginAWeek is an open source portfolio of Ruby/Rails extensions dreamed up by Aaron Pfeifer (obrie). Enjoy!
- [state_machine] Update to latest version of appraisal, renaming gemfiles according to…
- [state_machine] Fix missing dependency require in EventCollection
- [state_machine] Raise InvalidContext error when the current state does not define a s…
- [state_machine] Update State tests to only validate usage of super in state-driven be…
- [state_machine] Fix target state being indeterminate for transitions that use blacklists